Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. - Page 4 Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

[LATER THAT NIGHT] Everyone returned to the house. Everyone was asleep. Everyone thought it was going to be fine...Except for me. I slipped quietly out of Ron's room and into the one you were in. You weren't in your bed, so I snuck into the bathroom where you sat quietly. I whispered, "..A...Akiko?....Can we...talk for a moment?...Please?" My eyes were still red and swollen from crying...I noticed yours were too. I gently took you by the hand and lead you outside, so as not to wake the others. "Akiko...I'm....I'm so sorry....I knew i should've told you....I should never have kept it to myself.....But...I was ....so afraid of losing you....Like i did. Please........give me a chance to make it up to you....i dont know how....or when....but i NEED you to know...i still love you...Nee-chan...."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Location : Sitting in Karakura Town. Where'd Ichigo runn off to??

https://theseveneternal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. - Page 4 Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Akiko_Neisa Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 pm

I wasn't high..well not really. I'd been sitting in the bathroom waiting for it to wear off so I could go to sleep when you came in. "I still love you too Rukia, but I can't handle this. I can't handle not being able to help you, and you not being able to help me. You'll always be my sister and I'll always love you, but for right now, it would just be better for both of us if we just pretended that the other was dead." I couldn't stand to look at her anymore. I started crying and walked away, back to Fred's room where I curled up in his arms and fell into a fitful sleep.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm

I simply stood there....it began to rain hard. My long black dress/nightgown was instantly soaked and my hair matted to my face. I felt a jab in my chest....then my back on both shoulder blades. two black feathered wings sprouted and my nails grew sharper. Two small fangs appeared in my mouth and my eyes frosted over into an ice-blue. Two black ears and a black tail appeared. I glanced up....the full moon....Pein....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 pm

I had dreams. Weird dreams...very weird dreams..about Rukia....as a werewolf. I woke several times in the night and Fred held me until I slept again, but I woke in the morning feeling still very tired.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Ron bursted thru the door, "WHERE'S RUKIA?!....and did anyone hear some wierd noise last night?! There's creepy claw marks all over the door outside...and......human footprints....i....i think Rukia's run off...but...where could she have went?" He looked very sad. Everyone went downstairs right as Mrs Weasley screamed. Everyone ran outside to see her staring, horrified at a pile of something black and red. A cow...shredded on the ground. It's brown eyes were blank and cold looking. Ginny covered her mouth and Freddie stood next to you, holding your hand, thinking...Let's just hope...Rukia doesnt look like THAT right now.....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Rukia..where are you.. I thought very loudly, hoping she would hear. I felt horrible and I leaned on Freddie for support.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:20 pm

As your thought drifted to me, you all hear a loud howl from the woods at the edge of the field. The cows go into a stampede attempting to escape, the goats and horses panic and begin hurting each other. Ron's eyes glazed over and he began to lead himself blindly into the commotion....heading toward the howls.....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

"Ron!!" I called running, after him, Fred followed close behind. "Ron, stay here!" I said shoving him to Fred. I followed the sound of the howls until I could try and find you.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

Ron's eyes glowed a eerie white and he threatened with his wand, "Back....." He turned and ran with a blinding speed straight to me, avoiding all contact with others. I sat perched on a brach as Ron stopped just under me. I let out a gentle purr/growl, "Ron...My sweet......" I grinned as blood dripped from my fangs...A human layed dead nearby.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:02 pm

"Ron, no!" I called and ran up to him. I pushed him to Fred again. "Hold him and get him out of here, now!" I yelled to him. I ran under the branch and looked up at you. "Rukia, calm down."
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

I growled and licked my lips seductively...., "Sister...How lovely to see you...." I jumped down, "You know I'd never hurt my Ronald....or my other Weasleys.....This boy...." I point to the dead person, "...Was trying to assassinate Arthur.....I killed him out of pure love for my family <3"
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 pm

"Rukia, you never think clearly like this.." I said approaching you slowly. "Please, calm, enough to transform back."
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 pm

I growl quietly....more of a whine then a growl....then I turn back into a ...well.....MOSTLY human,....."... My fangs, ears and tail wont go away till the moon sets......." I grinned lasciviously at Ron, "In the MEANTIME however...." I let a purr/growl slip out...
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 pm

"Rukia..." I said softly, reaching my hand out to you. Suddenly, my mood snapped. "Whatever." I said softly. "This is what you've become. And you wondered." I walked away, angry and hurt even more than earlier. I walked past Fred and into the house. I grabbed my stuff and went back to Hogwarts.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm

I scoffed and packed also. Ron walked downstairs to get something ot drink, as Freddie walked in, "What?! NO! HELL no......not you too!!"
I felt bad, Im sorry Freddie....I cant stay....I came to be happy...She ruined that by taking off again....I HAVE to go...."
"No you dont." I heard George's voice also, "You're not going. You're the only one who knows how to make the cheese bombs..." He smiled as I giggled. The bombs were a joke...I told him once that i knew how to make cheese explode, so we decided to try it out on Filtch.
I smiled, "No....I can't .....Sorry guys......"
Ron stopped me at the door, "Not while you're pregnant, your not."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm

As soon as I got back to Hogwarts I toked until I couldn't see straight, literally. She ruined everything! I thought bitterly. I just want to be fucking happy, is that so much to ask for? I sat in the prefects bathroom (Myrtle let me in) for hours until finally I was done crying and punching things. Then I just sat in the steam of the bathroom and studied. I really was a nerd.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 am

I fell asleep with George for some reason. Ron smiled as I slept. George offered to move into Ron's bed, but Ron said no, and let me sleep.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm

I didn't sleep for three days. When I finally passed out, I was out until Christmas break was over. That's when Fred came to find me. I was sitting in the library, with my nose in a book as usual and he walked up behind, just as he had done the day break started. "You didn't have to leave, Little Raven." He whispered into my ear. My heart started beating faster and my face turned red.
"Yes, Freddie." I whispered, leaning back against him. "I did. Just like I do now. I need to focus on studying." It broke my heart, but I said it anyway. I picked up my book and leaned up to give him a gentle kiss. "Maybe some other time." The look on his face was heartbreaking and I was walked away, I began to cry, silently cursing Rukia for ruining this for me.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Christmas break passed. I had slipped out of the Weasley's house.....and didn't show up for school. Not the next day....the next week...the next month....and before long, school was over. I wasn't there. I ran....I left London.....And headed for Japan. The Town Bathed in the Moon was my new home....I used a charm on the queen to make her think I was her Daughter.....Akuchi Mu-Nraita.....Hier to the next moonlighter throne.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm

[Thread ended. Please go to RPG 2 to continue]
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum