Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. - Page 2 Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm

In the next few days, you heard rumors about Draco having a baby, but no one knew the mother...I, on the other hand, was in the infirmary for almost a week.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Location : Sitting in Karakura Town. Where'd Ichigo runn off to??

https://theseveneternal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. - Page 2 Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm

I went by the infirmary everyday and peeked in to check on Rukia, I never stopped though. Each day, I tried to communicate with her in our old way. Each day, I received no response. (Minor godmodding, my bad). I wanted to stop and try to talk to her, but it was her turn to try and talk.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I played with my necklace...on it was a small Ocarina that Akiko had given me...i quietly played the HP theme song.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 pm

I heard the song, but I didn't hear it. It was in my head. I thought I was hallucinating again until I noticed the note that Rukia always used to miss. She still missed it. I thought that maybe that was her way of wanting to talk, so I walked to the infirmary and stood outside the doors, looking in the window at her.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 pm

"...Akiko?...That you?" My voice sounded weak. "Come in....."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 pm

I went in, still upset at Rukia, but hoping to square things off quickly. "Why are you here?" I asked, I was always more blunt when intoxicated.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 pm

I tried to amile...but knew she'd get mad..."I'm havin a baby Sis...." I brushed my finger across the Ocarina.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:06 pm

I sighed and sat down. I'd been afraid of this. "Draco's?" I asked, not looking at her.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I scoffed, "No...Snape's...Of course it's Draco's..." I laughed a little.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

"Because you wanted to, or because He...wanted you to?" I knew the pause would emphasize which he I meant. I wanted help, I needed help, but I pushed all that aside so I could help her.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm

"Ican't help it if the blonde turned me on." I joked, trying to make her smile, "It was our choice...Not Baldy's" Again i joked about Voldemort, If she would just smile for me...
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 pm

"Are you sure about that?" I asked. Any other day I would believe her, but I was paranoid beyond belief right now and she wasn't making matters easier by joking about such a heavy subject.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:16 pm

"Yeah I'm sure...who else's would it be? Lemme tell ya, Malfoy's damn good" I smiles and winked.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 pm

"I don't know.."I still hadn't looked at her. I was keeping track of how many days I didn't sleep. Today made 9, two more and I'd go completely insane. But how could I tell her that? I pulled my glasses off and looked farther away, hoping she wouldn't notice.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 pm

"Akiko...you havent slept in nearly two weeks.....sleep now..please...I'll watch over you" I smiled gently at her. I lifted my Ocarina and played the HP theme one more time lulling her to sleep....but this time, I didnt miss that damned note....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

"I can't." I said softly, finally looking over at her. I was pale and had dark circles ringing my red eyes. "I'm drunk. and I'm high. And I'm lost again."
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

"Sleep......you'll find yourself in your dreams...." I smiled again.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm

"I can't" I murmured rocking back and forth. "I can't sleep, I can't quit drinking, I can't quit smoking" I took a deep breath. "It's too much." I said without thinking.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm

I pulled out my wand, and whispered a spell, knocking you out, "I said sleep, Akiko.......You'll be fine...."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 pm

My sleep was restless, I hallucinated, even there. Hazy images faded in and out, Rukia with a baby, a dark mark on the infant's arm, The Dark Lord standing over them smiling his half smile that made me sick to my stomach. I woke feeling more exhausted than I had been before, if it was at all possible.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 pm

When you woke, I was gone. The nurse came to you, "You're alright? If so you can go now. Your friend left already. It's late...drink this, and go back to your dorm."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

She'd used a spell to put me to sleep, then left me here. That pissed me off, royally. I tried to calm myself, but I was fighting a hangover as I entered the dorm. It was late. I wondered if I should try to lie down again. Eventually my body made up my mind for me and I lie down on the bed and slept until morning light.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 pm

I had snuck into bed with Draco that night and somehow woke with him cuddling me close....which was ..well...weird....he was never the snuggly type, but I let it go and went back to sleep.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 pm

When I woke, I realized that I had no classes with Rukia that day. Which would be welcome. I desperately wanted a bowl, and I really didn't want her to tell me no, not after the dreams I'd had.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I skipped my first class to go and chill with Snape who had quickly become my favorite teacher =] He hesitated. but let me sit in. I helped a few first-years with a potion...which annoyed Snape...my main goal <3 But I kept thinking about Akiko...I hadn't wanted to leave her side..but the nurse made me leave.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum