Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. Empty And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Potions class. Not something I was looking forward to. I'd heard, you know, through the grapevine, that we would have this class with some Slytherins. I could only hope Rukia would be among them. Since we were separated at the sorting, I'd been rather sullen. It's not easy going to a whole new world, then being separated from your best friend. All because of her bloodline at that. I, of course, got Ravenclaw, and while I got along with the girls who lived in my dorm well, it wasn't the same as Rukia. When I remembered that we had our first potions class today (my best dorm-mate told me upon my waking) I'd put my hair into my traditional ponytail at the top of my head, pulled it down, and put it back up again twice. For some reason, I was nearly afraid that Rukia wouldn't recognize me. I finally settled for pulling it up and putting on my favourite pair of sunglasses. They were blue with a diamond pattern. I did so to hide the horrible dark bags under my eyes. While I'd grown used to them, and my dorm mates simply thought them part of my natural appearance, I knew Rukia would know that something was amiss. So, I waited and as the Slytherin kids filed in, I watched for Rukia. I had no clue how we would communicate, but I knew I would.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Luna Lovegood scoffed as I walked in, "Look, " She nudged your arm, "Isn't that that Akuchi girl?....A Slytherin..."
Professor Snape smiled slightly as I walked past, "Good morning...Miss Hanjimono .."
I smiled sincerely at Snape, "Grandfather told you to call me Akuchi...."
Snape smiled again, "Best not to mention that here....Akuchi Hanjimono....To your seat."
"Of course...." I hid my smile as I sat down. Our class was almost over quickly. Snape strengthened his voice, sounding almost angry, even thought I knew he was bluffing, "Hanjimono...See me after class."
"Yessir." I said behind a smile.
All the students filed out of the room, and small comments were heard from the students. Draco Malfoy called over his shoulder, "Akuchi, I'll see you in the Common room..."
I smiled at him, "Kay <3"
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Location : Sitting in Karakura Town. Where'd Ichigo runn off to??

https://theseveneternal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 pm

I stared at Rukia...Akuchi..I thought we knew everything about each other. Throughout the class, I tried to get her attention, but she wouldn't acknowledge me. Finally, I gave up, pulled a pen and parchment out of my bag and scrawled a quick note. "Meet me at the one-eyed witch passage way during lunch hour." was all it said. I dropped it on her desk as I walked past. I was nervous, extremely scared that I wouldn't know my best friend anymore. As I exited the room, I pulled my hair down, sticking close to Luna, and prayed for the best. "Would you care to sit with me at lunch?" She asked in her whimsical voice.
"No, thank you, Luna, I've made other plans, maybe tomorrow." I offered her a jovial smile.
"Alright then," she said floating towards the cafeteria. I took a right up the stairs and then a left at the vanishing step, to come to the passageway where I told Rukia...Akuchi...whatever her name was, to meet me. I knew Snape had held her back, so I assumed I would have a wait ahead of me.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Feeling terrible about not saying anything to My sweet Akiko, I hid the note. I knew that me grandfather would be watching me...and I couldn't put her in the danger of being caught by him...I shot Snape a taunting smile, "So...where to? YOUR room or mine? <3"
He scoffed, "Enough joking, Akuchi...I know about you and Draco..."
I nearly fell backward off of the table I'd been sitting on, "WHAT?! WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU?!"
He smiled, "It's about time the two of you get together...We were worried that you wouldn't want to....."
I growled. He means the Death Eaters... "Why would they want-"
"It was decided..." He interrupted, "...By the 'council'...That you two would-" He stopped as the door opened and in swept our beloved Headmaster. Dumbledore gazed questioningly at us, "Something..the matter? Serverus?"
Snape stood up straight, "No. Just talking about her Common room habits...."
"Then...you may go, Miss Hanjimono...."
"Yessir..." I quickly gathered my things and left to go meet Akiko.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm

I shook my hair out once more, a fiendish nervous habit of mine, as I paced in front of the one-eyed witch. I could only hope that she would come. I glanced at the watch I'd received for my last birthday and sighed. The lunch period was almost over. There were so many things I had to ask her; my head was spinning.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

I ran quickly up the stairs, then I saw her, "AKIKO!!! I'm SO sorry!!..." I looked at her and sighed, "You've got dark circles....What's wrong with you...you know why I couldn't see you.....D-...don't you?"
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Shit. I'd taken the sunglasses off without thinking. I hugged Rukia quickly and looked away from her. "I'm fine." I said vaguely. "No, I don't know why you couldn't see me." I said with a sigh. "I also don't know why Snape was calling you Akuchi." My words rang with sorrow.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm

"He's always called me by my middle name. He's...Well...he's......my...uhm...." I shook my head, "It's not important....Akiko..." I hugged her so I could whisper to her, "The Dark Lord is...my grandfather.....I'm a Death Eater, Sis...I'm sorry....and I've been running off with Draco Malfoy....Snape knows that, and gets jealous. So he tries to keep me close....I love you, Akiko....can I trust you with this secret? I can't talk to you...for fear that the Dark Lord would use you against me....I love you...." I tried not to cry as I saw the shock in her eyes. She slowly backed away from me....Fear? Is she...afraid of me now?! NO!!
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm

[[Ally-wa, babe quit godmodding!! haha]]

I thought I was going to be sick. My best friend was a death eater and I didn't know about it. At the same time, a small voice in my head said she was trying to protect me. I pulled my hair up, and let it back down again, then flipped it behind my shoulders and shook it out. I shifted my weight to one side and bit my lip. "You're..." I muttered from the corner of my lip I wasn't chewing. "You're..one of them?" I whispered sadly. "I...you...we've known each other since we were babies." I muttered a tear coming to my eye. "When were you planning on telling me? Or did it just work out that I didn't fit into your plans anymore?" I spoke harshly and I knew it would hurt her. It hurt me to hurt her, but I wouldn't show her that. I started to cry and looked at her with more disbelief. "I'll keep your secret, but I can't give you more than that." I turned on my heel, my cloak and hair swishing behind me and ran down the steps three and four at a time. I had spoken with anger and haste and I wished I could take the words back, but I couldn't, and maybe I shouldn't even if I could. Words spoken in anger and words straight from the heart...or where ever anger and hurt came from. I ran outside, into the wind and rain, and for the whomping willow. I whispered a few words and branches stopped moving long enough for me to get under it and get comfortable to cry.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:18 pm

I wanted to die....even now....an hour later....I wished someone would kill me. I hurt her....I knew I should have told her.....years ago.... I layed on my bed almost in tears when Draco came out of seemingly nowhere, kissing me and smiling lasciviously. I gasped, but gave in...when he kissed me..it was like I'd died and gone to wherever perfection exists...before long....the rest of my body gave in, too....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

I sat under the willow until my clothes were soaked and my hair stuck to my face and body. My tears mingled with the rain on my face and I decided that I was going to go back inside. I stood and pressed the knot on tree and thanked it for the solitude it provided. As I entered the common room, I realized it was well past curfew. I hadn't even told Rukia what I wanted to. I was smoking weed again, all night, almost every night. I hadn't slept in a week...if I went much longer, I'd go insane, literally. Now I knew I wouldn't sleep any time soon. I could only hope that she'd realize that I was just shocked and upset, and she would come to see me. When I went to the dorm, I grabbed some clothes and went for a shower. I passed Luna and asked about classes and was relieved to know that we wouldn't have potions tomorrow. I showered, dressed for bed, smoked a bowl, and went to toss and turn in my bed.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 pm

I spent the next hour or two with Draco...an hour filled with kissing, moaning and screaming...just like almost every night before....The bliss ended eventually and we both drifted into sleep...
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:08 pm

The morning arrived far too early and I stood from my bed, still not having slept. I grabbed my clothes for school and went for another "Shower" a.k.a, another bowl. I told everyone I was obsessive compulsive when it came to hygiene and they believed me, so I wasn't in bad shape. I had herbology today, so I was happy, for the most part. Memories of the night before haunted me through the marijuana haze, so I couldn't completely relax. I tried, through all of my classes, and avoided meals until the end of the day when I felt like I would be sick from munchies.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:21 pm

I decided to skip today with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and a few other Slytherin boys. We happily hung out in a restricted bathroom along with Moaning Myrtle.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:28 pm

During dinner, I began to feel sick to my stomach, despite the food I'd eaten. I knew I need another bowl, so I headed for Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, which I was confident would be empty. I headed into one of the stalls, yelling a warning to Myrtle as I began vomiting. When my stomach stopped roiling, I stood and packed a bowl. That was when I heard the voices. I froze in the stall as I recognized Rukia's voice.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 pm

You hear Draco's silky-sweet voice, "Baby...While we're here...<3"
I growled and snickered sexily, "The only reason I came..." I kissed him roughly as the room filled with the amused "Whoo's" and whistles as I took off my shirt.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 pm

I felt like I was going to be sick. She couldn't try to patch things with me but she could shove her tongue down Malfoy's throat. I slammed the door open and glared at her. "So that's what our friendship will crumble over." I said stiffly as I lifted the bowl to my mouth and took a long puff off of it. "I'll catch you around...Akuchi." I said sullenly. I stalked out of the bathroom, but as soon as I was clear of them, I ran all the way to the one-eyed witch passageway. I didn't want her to show up this time, but I had a feeling she would, as I was trying to make my escape. I needed a good stiff firewhiskey, but the passage was being uncooperative today.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Draco snickered, "What's wrong with her?"
I rolled my eyes, "She's pissy and freaked out cuz I told her about us...Don't worry about it..." I kissed him again and smiled.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm

I knew at that point, she didn't care anymore. I'd been arguing with the witch for fifteen minutes and she hadn't showed up yet. I tried to use the telepathy we used to practice, just to see You boning him yet? I thought scornfully in her direction. I sat behind the witch and curled into a ball, hoping that maybe I'd gotten high enough in the past 24 hours to begin hallucinating.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm

I wrapped my legs around him and tangled my fingers in his hair, reeling in a vicious make out session, "I say...back to our room now...." I growled softly, arousing him even more.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm

From the lack of reply, I understood her answer to be yes. when you care again... I thought to her again...come find me. I stood and kicked the witch hard enough that I broke two of my toes, and finally she revealed her passage to me. I followed the tunnel into Honeyduke's. I followed the beaten path to The Hog's Head Inn, sat and ordered a double firewhiskey, easy on the fire, heavy on the whiskey. The bartender slid it to me and grinned slyly. "You out yet?" he asked quietly. I shook my head slightly in reply and he nodded. "You know where to come" I felt like my world was falling apart and I didn't know how to fix it. I'd wanted Rukia to help, but she hadn't. What was I supposed to do now?
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 pm

[THE NEXT MORNING]
I sat up wearily, everything hurting from the night before, I growled at the sleeping Malfoy, "Dick...." I felt the sudden urge to throw up and ran back to Myrtle's bathroom.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I sat in the common room rubbing my eyes wearily. I had a splitting headache and I still hadn't slept. "Damn hang over.." I grumbled as I stood. I picked up my bag and tried Rukia one more time You ready to give a damn yet? I was being harsh, and I knew this, but she should remember the last time I was on drugs and drinking, and if she didn't oh well. I slipped my sunglasses on as I headed to the dungeons, I had potions again this morning, which meant Rukia did as well. I wouldn't let her take the pleasure she wanted in seeing me like this.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

[potion's class] [i spelled Mcgonagle wrong i think...]
Snape stood in the head of the room as Malfoy came in. He went right up to the professor and whispered something that made Snape's face snap into surprise. He looked worried, "Class, stay put...Miss Lovegood, go get Professor Mcgonagle." They both ran out of the room and toward Myrtle's bathroom. When they got there, Goyle was helping me up. Draco took me from him, "Thanks....Akuchi? You okay?"
"Draco...?...I'm...pre...." my voice trailed off as I lost consciousness. Draco's eyes froze open, "Please tell me that my thoughts were wrong on what she was about to say....."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:02 pm

I rolled my eyes behind my glasses, certain this had something to do with someone whom I was ready to begin considering dead. I didn't want to, she was my best friend, and in a way I knew she needed my help..but I had lost her. I had to accept this, right? I was so confused.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum