Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. - Page 3 Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm

I did something I'd never done before in my life...I skipped class. All of my classes, in fact. I went and sat in Myrtle's bathroom and toked until I couldn't see straight. I had a feeling Rukia would show up, but my feelings had been wrong before, so I pushed it aside and just let myself float.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts. - Page 3 Empty Re: And this one time, in potions class...The story of Rukia and Akiko at Hogwarts.

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Myrtle sat next to you, "You know, if you stopped smoking, and talked to her instead of getting angry all the time...maybe you could fix this...." She floated up into the window and smiled.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Location : Sitting in Karakura Town. Where'd Ichigo runn off to??

https://theseveneternal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm

"It's easy for you to say Myrtle." I said softly, before taking another hit. "How can I tell her that I can't handle her being a death eater?" I chuckled sullenly. "It's not so easy."
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 pm

I sat outside of Snape's room when MJ's ghost appears, "Hello <3 I used to be a wizard!! <3 " I stared for a second, "....now i KNOW im smoking something......" He disappeared as Snape walked out, "what was that?"
I blinked, "huh?..oh...ha...nothing...just uhm..daydreaming....." We walked away and i glanced over my shoulder and saw Mj waving sweetly.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Myrtle had left...me alone at least. And now I was completely blazed. I don't think I knew my own name.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 pm

I ran into the bathroom and smiled, "AKIKO!! GUESS WHO I SAw......your high...arent you....T.T"
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 pm

"Naw Rukia.." I said with my head leant back against the wall. "I ain't high..I ssswear." My words slurred. I laughed and looked over at her, "I told you i need help."
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 pm

"Give me this...." I growled and took your weed from you. "What are you doing?? We had Herbology today!!"
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 pm

"Correction..you..had herbology." I laughed again..yeah I was completely blazed. "I..on the other hand..skipped." I laughed again. "Why didn't you tell me you were a death eater from the off? You're trapped in that..and as long as you're a death eater and I know you...it'll never be the same.." I laughed again at how suddenly serious I was.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I stood there...instantly pissed, "You'll throw me away that quickly? WTF?....Pein you then, Akiko..." I throw ur grass back at you and walk out.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 pm

I sat in the bathroom and laughed until I cried, then cried until I laughed. To my mind, it wasn't my fault she was a death eater, it wasn't even hers. Even though to me, at that point..she was dead officially. But I would avenge her. I stood up and brushed myself off before heading back to the common room to read up on becoming an auror.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 pm

I was pissed...Pein her!! Pein her logic!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!! I punched a wall so hard it busted my fist open. Ron Weasley showed up, "...Hey...what are you doing?! You're bleeding!" He quickly put his robe over it to stop the bleeding. He smiled, "Hi...I'm Ro-"
"Ronald Weasley...I know...." I blushed lightly. "Thank you....My Sis....my friend pissed me off."
"Dont feel bad....Harry put his name in the Goblet of Fire without telling me...I told him to piss off...." He blushed back and smiled. "I don't think I shouldve said it though...."
"I'm sorry..." I sat down and he sat next to me, "I'm Akuchi....well...it's RUKIA...but everyone calls me by my middle name."
Ron giggled a little, "So..uhm...where do you live?"
I smiled, "No where....I'm on my own..."
He smiled, " Well...you could come home with me this Christmas...."
I smiled back, "I'd like that...."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 pm

I read well into the night, which became more difficult as my high wore off. I had to stop twice to go catch a buzz again. I was bad off. I'd wanted help, but you know, my dearly departed sister hadn't been willing to give it. The next morning, I went to MacGonagal and told her what I wanted to do. We got all of the necessary stuff ready and I dove into my studies. Christmas was coming up...mom would want me home...I wrote and told her that I couldn't make it. I didn't see Rukia again until the day before break started.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Christmas break had started and i waited patiently for the ever-adorable Ronald Weasley to find me. I'd be spending this chrismas with him and his family, from whom he'd already got permission to bring me home for the holidays. I glanced across the crowd, noticing a fluffy patch of red moving toward me, I'll admit....i felt...giddy...happy...nervous...i felt butterflies as he approached me. I blushed and smiled awkwardly, "Hey."
He smiled back and took my hand, "Ready to go?"
I sighed, "Absolutely."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 pm

I was sitting in the library studying when I heard someone come in. Lately my entire life had been books and weed. I figured it was probably one of the five other students from my house that were staying for Christmas holidays, so I ignored it. I felt a pair of warm smooth hands cover my eyes, blocking my view of the book. I gasped and jerked back, I really hadn't been expecting that. My initial reaction was to swing, so I did. Then I heard a smooth playful voice in my ear. "Easy, little raven." I blushed deep red and froze in my seat. It was Fred Weasley.
"Fred?" I said softly.
"And who else might it be? Santa Clause?" he asked laughing and taking a seat next to me.
"What are you doing here? You'll miss the train." I said softly, looking down at the book again to hide my blush.
"I can have my dad come to get me" He said with a shrug. "I was wondering something.." he said. He reached across me and closed the book. "If you'll stop reading long enough.."
"Okay.." I said looking him, still blushing furiously. "I'm all ears." (OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE!! XD! OMG!! ROFLMAO! Bic//)
"Come home with me over Christmas Break?" He said, looking me dead in the eyes. Suddenly, I had butterflies, and I was jittery.
"Um.." I said looking around, my tummy doing back flips. "I really should stay and study." I said softly, looking at him apologetically.
"Study at my house." He said with a grin that made my heart melt. "I promise I won't distract you too much." He leaned in and kissed my cheek lightly, and I felt the heat there flare again.
"Okay.." I whispered. The smile which resulted burned into my memory as surely as a bright light burns into your retinas.
"Go get your stuff ready. I'll get in touch with Dad." He said before he walked out of the library, a bounce in his step. My hand found the place where he'd kissed me and rested there.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

I blushed as i sat near Ron on the train. He introduced me to Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. The two of them looked quite chummy. Harry noticed my blush and smirked, "So, Ron...Have anything planned over break?" He noticeably emphasized "Planned", making me blush even deeper. Ron just laughed, "Dont know...Do i?" he grinned at me, my face felt like it was on fire. I looked away quickly, feebly attempting to hide it, "Yeah...m-maybe....no...i...uhm..." He put an arm around me, and smiled softly, "I was kidding, Rukia."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

After I got my things ready, I met Fred and his father outside of the Great Hall. Mr. Weasley was a kind soul, I could tell from the off. He levitated my trunk and we talked at length as we walked to the outside of the castle grounds. "Have you ever apparated before, Akiko?" He asked, as Fred grabbed my trunk. I nodded, smiling slightly. I was still a bit nervous about being around new people. Fred grabbed my hand with one of his, then stood next to his father and took his hand as well. "Ready?" Mr. Weasley said, looking at the two of us.
"Yuppers." said Fred, smiling. I nodded timidly. With a 'Pop' we arrived at The Burrow. "Home, sweet home." Fred said smiling still.
"It looks nice." I said nodding appreciatively.
"Wait till you see the inside." Mr. Weasley said. "You'll be sleeping in Fred's room. Though you'll have to share the room with George as well."
"I can deal with that." I said softly, picking up my trunk. Fred put his hand over mine, then removed mine, taking the trunk. We walked inside and I was in awe at all of the activity.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Mrs. weasley was in the kitchen as Ron came downstairs carrying me bridal-style, laughing, "I thought you said you were heavy?!"
I laughed back, "I am!! You're just stronger than I thought!!" I giggled as he put me down. Then...I noticed Akiko. I gasped, "A-Akiko...S....Sister.....?....With Freddie??" I smiled, "That's adorable!! Have fun, Sis..." I grinned as Ron came up behind me and put his arms around my stomach, running his tongue across my neck, whispering so quiet only i could hear him, "Shall we go for a walk?"
I smiled taking his hand, "Sure <3 Bye, Sis..."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

My blood boiled. How dare she talk to me. "Was..a dead person just talking to me?" I asked, looking at Fred. His face blanched.
"I take it..you two don't get along so well anymore." He said putting an arm around my shoulders.
"Not so well would be one way to put it." I said leaning closer to him and resting my head on his shoulder.A Death Eater and a whore, all of a sudden. I thought, my mood suddenly soiled. I really don't know her anymore. "Let's go do something fun, Fred, please?" I said softly, looking up at him
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Freddie smiled back, "Sure, alright <3"
George had seen what Ron had just done and smirked, "Good to see that our little brother may finally lose what Mother gave him <3 [obviously meaning virginity]"
Mrs. Weasley turned to look at George, "What was that?"
George smiled, "Nothing, Mum <3"
[ME AND RON]
We were walking through the woods near his house. I couldn't help but to smile at Ron. His face was so gentle....he was so sweet to me...He hadn't even known me, but was willing to stop the blood from pouring from my hand. Could he really be better? Could he help me get my sister back? Why had I been so...COLD to her?!...Is this what being a Slytherin has done to me?? Is THIS what I've become?! I...I LOVE Akiko..I ALWAYS have...I STILL do....Why can't I show it?! In my fury of thoughts, I hadn't realized that I'd been filtering the thoughts to her as well...A single tear slid down my cheek. Ron saw, "Rukia? Are you alright?" He gently wiped it away.
I put my head sown in shame, "No....I'm...a very sick person...."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Fred and I walked in the opposite direction, his arm around me. "So," I said softly. "What do you have to do for fun around here?" I asked softly. I wanted to study, to forget that I ever saw her, but I didn't want to be rude to Freddie.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

I cried desperately as Ron held me close to him. I wrapped my fingers in his shirt, keeping him close. I loved the way he talked...the way he smiled...i loved the way he held me.....i swore...but was afraid to admit....i loved him.....it was like i had Akiko back in my arms, and nothing was wrong...it was the way i wished it could be forever.....but...i knew i was wrong.....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

"So what's the deal with you and Rukia, if I can ask." Freddie said pulling me closer. "You look unhappy, I don't like it." He tugged my chin upwards gently, so I was looking at him. "I like it better when you smile."
"Rukia is my sister..was.." I said a tear leaking from my eye. "I..I have a lot of problems Fred." Suddenly there was a lump in my throat and I was crying full force as the words seeped out. I told him everything, from the drugs and drinking to Rukia's secret. "You can't tell anyone though, Fred.." I hiccuped slightly. "I told her that I would keep her secret, even though she's dead to me." I sobbed quietly for a moment. "I can't help her, Fred. And she can't help me anymore." I looked at the ground, my tears hitting the soft, rich dirt. "I'd rather her be dead than one of those people." He wrapped his arms around me and let me cry. Jesus...I thought, amazed at myself am I in love with him? This new confusion brought more tears, and he still just held me.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:39 pm

I cried harder and harder...."THAT'S IT!!! RON STOP!!!!!" I reluctantly pulled away. When he looked confused, I bit my lip...then spilled..."Ron....I...Im not who you think i am....Im not good...im not even a Gryffindor....Im a Slytherin....Im pregnant by Draco Malfoy.......I'm......I'm...A....D-....d-......"
"What?...Say it....What are yo-"
I screamed in agony at my words, "A DEATH EATER!! IM A DEATH EATER IM SO SORRY!!!!!..." I dropped to my knees, sobbing. "My sister hates me for it!! ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED TO BE!!!!! The Dark Lord was my GRANDFATHER!!!!! I WAS BORN INTO IT!! I SWEAR ID CHANGE IF I COULD!!!!!!...I'm SO SORRY!!!!....I'M...Sorry..............I'd DIE to change.....I dont WANT this life....That's why I was so close to Snape....He's like me...Well...he WAS. But he changed....I want to change too......."
He walked closer, and pulled me tight against his chest, "The first step....is to stop crying....."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:43 pm

"Okay, Akiko.." Fred said softly, again making me look up at him. He wiped some of the tears from my face. "For one, what drugs are you on? For two, are you sure you can't stand to be around her? Because it kind of looks like it's tearing you apart."
I shook my head sadly. "I can't. I can't...look at her..I can't talk to her...I can't...think about her, it hurts too much. She never told me, there's no way out of it. I went to her for help and she just..she told me that and it was the wrong time and the wrong place and I just can't accept that that is who she is." My crying had slowed slightly, but there was still a steady stream of tears.
"What drugs?" he said, still making me look him in the eyes.
"Just pot.."I whispered. "It's like my brain won't function without it anymore..I'm not...physically addicted to it..I know I'm not...just..mentally..it keeps me stable." I started crying again. He pulled me close and whispered into my ear that he would help me in anyway he could. My heart stopped for a moment and I knew that I was in love with him.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum