Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Profile Form

Go down

Akatsuki Profile Form Empty Akatsuki Profile Form

Post  Kiru Tama Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Adding to Shougun's post on here, I wanted to mention that Akatsuki will be decided in time. To new people on the forum, just private message me or Jin with a request to join. I'm only taking 3 other people before the game comes up. Because it has a good leader, Akatsuki members will get certain priveliges in game. Make a good profile and we'll see, you could be one. Here's a couple of things you should put in.

Name of character in game:

Byond Key:

Position you'ld be good for(Think of something practical, dont just come up with something random):

Why you would make a good addition to the Akatsuki:

EDIT: And this goes to people who think it's okay to put their applications into the Akatsuki Lair. If it wasnt perfectly clear from the sub-heading under Akatsuki lair, the applications dont go there. Any, and all applications for anything that'll go on in this game, will be put into the applications bin. If you're wondering why Fallen's application is here, the apps will be moved to the Akatsuki Lair once accepted. Starting now, if any other akatsuki applications are put in here, the user WILL be banned for a day, and so forth until you get it. (see Shougun's Member's Only post) The same goes for any other orginazation. And have a happy Monday.
Kiru Tama
Kiru Tama
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down