Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter RPG 2

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Harry Potter RPG 2 Empty Harry Potter RPG 2

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Akuchi- [i sit humming softly in the moonlight, looking at my pond of Koi.] Chumichi-chan....come to me... [i whisper softly. a white koi swims over to me and nudges my finger. i smile and pet her lip gently]
Queen- AKUCHI!!!!!!! [her angry voice made it apparent that she'd noticed me missing. i was to be dressing for the Moonlight Dance. and i wasn't in my room. i stood up and ran quickly to my room. i got in to see her tapping her foot at me] Akuchi. you're not to be outside now...the Sohma family will be here...get dressed. you're finding yourself a husband tonight. [she walked away] if you can, persuade Yuki. he's a fine boy.....[then she slipped out of the room, leaving me and a lacy kimono together alone to prepare....]

Last edited by Ally Iwatoshi on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Location : Sitting in Karakura Town. Where'd Ichigo runn off to??

https://theseveneternal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter RPG 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RPG 2

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Momiji stood in his room looking in his mirror. Tonight, he'd abandoned his usual girl attire for something more suave and sophisticated. He'd just had an encounter with his mother at his father's work and he was in a dreadfully off mood, yet as he looked deeper into the mirror, studying himself, a sly grin came to his lips. [i]Perhaps tonight is the night I find a girl...[/i] he thought to himself as he straightened his shirt.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Harry Potter RPG 2 19554562 [only my hair is purple]
I walk down the castle stairs and glance across the room-full of people. I let out a sigh, A husband?....why do I have to be the moonligher...? all these men....looking at me...all they want is my money.... I walk over to my mother. She smiles at me, "My, My, Akuchi....you're quite lovely...there is Yuki Sohma. Go on..." She pushes me toward him and he gives me a smile.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Yuki looked up and cleared his throat slightly. "There is the Princess," he murmured in a low voice to Momiji who was standing by his side looking disgruntled and more than a bit irritable.
"That... is your reason for rushing me out of the house?" He crossed his arms and huffed. As the Princess neared them, he looked up again, shaking some of his shaggy blonde hair from his eyes. "Oh my.." he whispered, so low that not even Yuki could hear him. I changed my mind... he thought to himself, that's a very good reason to rush me out of the house. He yelped slightly when Yuki elbowed him in the ribs.
"I know it's nearly impossible for you to act like an adult, but could you at least close your mouth?" he asked from the corner of his own mouth. "You're embarrassing me!" Momiji quickly closed his mouth and mustered a smile for the Princess.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

In a way, I had to force a smile. The young blonde boy blushed lightly, making me giggle, " I am Akuchi Mu-Nraita, pleasure. You must be Yuki Sohma, i'm so glad you could be here tonight. Who is this?" I smiled kindly at the blonde, He's so cute <3 I suppose I couldnt resist, "Aww <3 Sehr Hubsch <3' I kissed his forehead lightly and looked back at Yuki, awaiting an answer.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Yuki smiled and took the princess' hand in his. He lightly kissed the smooth flesh on the back of it. "Greetings, Princess," he said bowing slightly as he kissed her hand. Momiji stood, quite stuck in place until Yuki kicked him discreetly. "Bow, Jiijii," Yuki said after he'd once again stood. Momiji did a quick curtsy, his blush increasing.
"Hello, Princess." he said offering her a happy, carefree smile. Yuki, meanwhile, face-palmed.
"I said 'bow, not curtsy!" he chastised under his breath. "This is my younger cousin Momiji, Princess. I'm afraid he isn't quite used to this kind of thing yet." he glowered slightly at Momiji.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Momiji's immaturity made me smile, "it's alright, im not one for this formal stuff anyway." I kissed Momiji's forehead, "Du binst sehr hubsch, Momiji." I look at Yuki and motion toward the door, "would the two of you like to go for a walk?"
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Yuki stared in disbelief while the Princess lavished attention on Momiji. He was almost offended, Momiji often received attention for being the cute one, but he had a sinking feeling that the Princess was interested in far more than Momiji's cuteness.
"She speaks German.." Momiji nearly swooned, touching the spot on his forehead. "I'd be glad to!" Momiji nearly ran to the Princess' side, but Yuki pulled him back.
"Forgive me Princess, but I do not know that such action would be appropriate," he said softly, looking through his bangs at her. If that didn't work, nothing would. "At least, not without the presence of a chaperon."
"You're no fun!" Momiji shouted, trying to free himself from Yuki's grasp, however, Yuki held tight.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

I smiled, "My mother wanted me to find a husband tonight....I dont think she'd mind if we stepped outside...plus its a warm night.....i want to go swimming. If you wont go, Yuki...im sure Momiji will <3" i smiled and took momiji's hand, pulling him from Yuki's grasp. "feel free to join us."
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Yuki's jaw dropped as he watched Momiji and the Princess continue outside. "Un..be..lievable!" He murmured. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and motioned to the queen with a shrug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Momiji offered the Princess another of his signature smiles. "Thanks for inviting me," he said, then quickly added "oh and thanks for making Yuki let go of me. He always treats me like a kid because he says I'm immature, I'm just in touch with my inner child!" He was more bouncing in step with the Princess than walking. "I just like being happy!" He flipped his hair again and smiled once more. "I'm sorry though, this is supposed to be about you! What do you look for in a husband? I bet you want him real smart, and pretty too!"
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 pm

As we walked i smiled at the adorable child, "a husband....well...i want children in the future.....so i want a man who's good with kids i guess...." I laughed a little as we reached the pond where my koi swam excitedly. I slipped off my kimono and dove in....quite naked...Wink My group of about 8 koi swam in circles around me in the crystal clear water.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Momiji blushed deeply, he'd never really been around girls. He tried very hard to avert his eyes, but he couldn't maintain it for long. "You.." he cleared his throat. "You have a lovely figure." he said before he slipped off his shoes and dipped his toes in the water. "I hope you don't mind, I've gotten a bit too hot." he giggled, trying to seem natural.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 pm

"Not at all <3" i leaped up, grabbing his shirt and pulling him in, giggling.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Momiji let out a squeal as he hit the water. He spluttered as he came to the surface and looked at the Princess with disbelief. "You.." he said shaking his head and brushing water out of his face. "You pulled me in!" he laughed.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 pm

that's not ALL i wanted to do.....am i really being aroused by this boy??? >///< "hahaha SO??" i hug him and pull him under again, laughing as my koi nipped playfully at his legs...remember im completely naked...XDDD]
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 pm

"N-n-ooo!" He gurgled, trying to pull himself up. He waited for the transformation to occur, but nothing happened. He resurfaced and sighed heavily.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 pm

i stared at him for a second, "i...im sorry.....you...dont like the water?" i backed away a little, feeling bad about taking him under.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm

"It's just..." Momiji sighed. "I just...umm, well I have some stuff that goes on, I'm not supposed to hug girls.." Momiji said quietly, very confused.

Last edited by Akiko_Neisa on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm confused...."M-Momiji? are you okay? did i do something?" I back away a little, feeling bad.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm

"No, no it wasn't you, Princess." Momiji said, quickly approaching the girl again. "It's not you, it's a curse on my family, I'm not supposed to explain it."
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:36 pm

"A curse?....OH! you mean the Sohma family curse.....My mother told me about it...supposedly you undergo changes....that's all she told me....but. I won't tell....I promise...." I smile shyly and sit on the bank as I pet the head of one of my orange and white koi fish.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:43 pm

"Your mother knows?" Momiji said sitting next to her on the bank. "I didn't think any one outside of the family knew." He gazed into the water wearily. "It's a heavy burden, sometimes. I have a friend...Tohru, Tohru Honda, and she's like a sister to me and I can't hug her in public because I'll transform. I just don't know why I didn't with you..." He looked up at the Princess and into her eyes. And people say that I can't be mature He thought to himself sullenly.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I sigh, "I have a curse too you know....I am the next moonlighter....I use magic to light the moon at night...or at least...I WILL when Mother passes on..." I smile gently into Momiji's eyes, then find myself leaning in toward him...to kiss....
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko_Neisa Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Momiji slowly began leaning toward the Princess, he wanted to kiss her, more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life. Suddenly, Yuki's voice rang out. "Momiji! I can't believe you would do this!" He raced over and grabbed Momiji by the collar and dragged him up. "You, of all people, taking advantage of a young girl!" He grabbed him by the ear, made a muffled apology and dragged him off. Momiji looked back and whispered an apology and a promise to return.

Yuki entered the main house, still dragging Momiji. "You know...Yuki.." Momiji said grimacing all the way, "You could've let go after we left the castle. Or waited for one of us to explain." Yuki pushed him into a chair.
"Akito will deal with you." he said sullenly. He stalked into the door of Akito's room, explained the situation as he saw it, and left.
Akiko_Neisa
Akiko_Neisa
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 pm

[me as Akito] I growl and hiss/purr at Yuki, "thank you, my sweet Yuki..." I brush my finger across his cheek and walk over to Momiji. "You? Infatuated with the princess?! This is revolting....A child like you...so immature...so small....you really think she wants you?" I smack him so hard he flies out of the chair and onto the floor a few feet away.
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum