Naruto: The Seven Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character/ Rpg Wipe (READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER)

2 posters

Go down

Character/ Rpg Wipe (READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER) Empty Character/ Rpg Wipe (READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER)

Post  Ally Iwatoshi Fri May 15, 2009 10:03 am

I have decided to do this because it seems so low activity these past couple of weeks and ppl seem to be getting bored and fighting all the time over small things so i figured this would be a good idea to start anew and begin with a new rp.

There are a couple of new rules that i want to add for this new installment
1. if you were a leader of a organization or kage 'before you can no longer be in that same postion
2. Make your new charcter NEW no using stuff from your old character like for example if you were a uchiha you can no longer be one make a new fresh clan lol i havent seen any hyugga!! lol

that is all i have for now ok since i have to leave in two weeks im going to appoint Shinku and Jin leaders of this site in my absence for i think they would do the best job and would make things fun for everyone. so please treat them with courtesy and respect there new position deserve.

Hope you all bare through it ok i will pop in from time to time to check on everyone so until i get back from BAsic training ILL see you when i see you may your future be rip and full of joy

Sincerly that crazy wolf boy
Koza Mizora aka Chris
Ally Iwatoshi
Ally Iwatoshi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Location : Sitting in Karakura Town. Where'd Ichigo runn off to??

https://theseveneternal.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Character/ Rpg Wipe (READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER) Empty Re: Character/ Rpg Wipe (READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER)

Post  Kiru Tama Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm

To add onto that, since I realize this game needs to get done as fast as possible, and to make this game a little more realistic, I'm just going to add a couple of extra rules.

1. About half of the people on here or more had their parents killed in some tragedy or some sort of accident and made it some sort of whole drama thing, really making everything similar. From this point on, we need to try and make characters different and more unique, by actually making it so that not everyone is traumatized by some horrible memory or something horrible happened to everyone. If your parents died or they're gone, it needs a good reason. Not just "Orochimaru killed them", or "Pein killed them". Just make it so that your character can have a mostly normal life.

2.Adding to Koza's rule on no reccurring leaders or kages, the actual list be closed until further notice, to see who actually deserves the titles. The same goes for tailed beasts/ demons of any kind. If there's some reason you might deserve any of these statuses, PM me or Jin, you might get it.

3. Organizations are also closed until further results are shown. Based on the sort of "arguments" over previous org. spots, these positions will be distributed in rp, depending on how well you do.

Custom clans are still allowed, still need to make sure they're not too powerful, try and limit the number of custom jutsu (coding purposes of course), and describe what you actually have as much as possible.

As always, I'm not perfect, so if you see anything wrong with these rules or something you might like to add, post a reply or PM me.

As always, I'll be watching.

Sincerely, former shadow controller Kiru Tama
a.k.a. Shinku Hirameki

Last edited by Kiru Tama on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiru Tama
Kiru Tama
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down